Our bilingual Kita
Our bilingual Kita Kaulsdorf (D/E) at a glance
Our dreieins bilingual Kita Kaulsdorf (German/English) is a day care centre that comprises a crèche and a kindergarten opening in January 2021 in a new building at the Berlin-Kaulsdorf educational location, which includes another dreieins daycare centre, a primary school and the Bildungszentrum Plus.
- The team of international pedagogues organize the daily routine in the two languages: German and English. This provides a child with a strong base for learning and growing
- Childcare and supervision from 06:00 to 18:00
- Admission of children from 1 to 6 years, after which they enrol in school
- About 15 to 18 children per group
- Language acquisition by immersion method: each group has one German and one English-speaking educator for children’s care and development (one person, one language!)
- Complex support program: we offer age-specific physical and mental developmental activities as per the Berlin educational program. Our nine areas of creativity help in motor development of children
- Healthy nutrition: fresh breakfast, hot lunch, snacks and fruit are served to the children
- Midday rest or rest period in all age groups
- The daily routine is planned of various activities like singing, dancing, playing music and physical movement
- Open space for playing and romping around, including special toys for developing cognitive skills
- Close cooperation of the team with the parents
The dreieins Innovative Pädagogik gGmbH in cooperation with architects and specialist planners from the Künzel-Gifhorn-Gieseking Planungsgesellschaft mbH is building a daycare centre for a total of 160 children. The new building is funded by the Senate Administration for Education, Youth and Family with funds from the “Special Fund Infrastructure Growing City” in connection with the guideline “Kitaausbauprogramm des Landes Berlin”.
Bilinguale Kita (D/E)
Tel.: 030 4211281
Fax: 030 42851403
Project Management: Poonam Sanghvi
Want to join our international team?
Then please send your application to:
To register your child with our Kita, please fill in our online application form and send it to: