Our bilingual day care center
Our dreieins bilinguale Kindertagesstätte Berlin-Kaulsdorf (D/E) at a glance
Opened in January 2021, our dreieins bilingual Kindertagesstätte Kaulsdorf (German/English) is a day care center comprised of a crèche and a kindergarten in a new building at the Berlin-Kaulsdorf educational campus, which includes another dreieins day care center, a primary school and the Bildungszentrum Plus.
- The team of international pedagogues organizes the daily routine in two languages: German and English. This provides a child with a strong base for learning and growing
- Childcare and supervision are available from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Admission open to children from 1 to 6 years, after which they enroll in school
- About 15 to 20 children per group
- Language acquisition by immersion method: each group has one German and one English-speaking educator for the children’s care and development (one person, one language!)
- Diverse support program: we offer age-specific physical and mental developmental activities as per the Berlin Educational Program. Our nine areas of creativity help in the development of motor skills in children
- Healthy nutrition: fresh breakfast, hot lunch, snacks and fruit are provided for the children
- Midday nap or rest period in all age groups
- The daily routine is planned with various activities such as singing, dancing, playing music and physical movement
- Open space for playing and romping away, including special toys for developing cognitive skills
- Close cooperation between our team and the parents
The dreieins Innovative Pädagogik gGmbH in cooperation with architects and specialist planners from the Künzel-Gifhorn-Gieseking Planungsgesellschaft mbH is building a day care center for a total of 160 children. The new building was funded by the Senate Administration for Education, Youth and Family with funds from the “Special Fund Infrastructure Growing City” in connection with the guideline “Kitaausbauprogramm des Landes Berlin”.