For the last 15 years, the dreieins Innovative Pädagogik gGmbH has been renowned for its creative and meritocratic approach in the field of kindergarten and primary schools. We strongly believe that each child is talented and gifted in some way. We nurture and support this talent in our children through our distinctive methods of learning creatively.
Dreieins is now establishing the first-ever Bilingual pre-school and kindergarten in Marzahn-Hellersdorf, Berlin. The building is underway and we expect our first Kita children to walk through its new doors in October 2020.
We are currently looking for qualified English-speaking early childhood education professionals to help implement our dreieins Innovative Pädagogik “Bilingual Education” concept at our new pre-school in Petr- Huchel-Str. 35, 12619 Berlin.
Early Childhood Educator / Assistant
in Berlin (m/f/d, part / full time)
Employment would begin in October 2020. Level and duration of the employment contract will depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions.
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position at 40 hours per week or a half time position for 20 hours per week
- Performance-based compensation with paid Christmas and vacation time off
- An inclusive pedagogical approach in cooperation with the Förderkindergarten of the LVR
- An internal training as a “Kreativitätspädagoge” (creative educator) financed by dreieins gGmbH
- An international and dynamic team.
- A Positive working atmosphere and freedom of creativity.
- Well equipped facilities with a beautiful, spacious, open play area
We´re looking for the following requirements:
- You are a certified pre-school or kindergarten educator
- You are a native speaker of English, or you speak English at native level C2 (CEFR)
- You have required certificate(s) of your professional experience in a nursery/kindergarten
- You are a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannte*r Erzieher*in) or you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- If you are not already a qualified educator, but have pedagogical experience and similar qualifications and are interested in working as an early childhood assistant part-time while completing training to become an educator (“berufsbegleitende Ausbildung” or “Studium”)
- You can flexibly arrange your working hours and identify yourself with our concept “Kreativitätspädagogik” (Creativity-Pedagogy)
- You show interest and willingness to continue and pursue further education
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing and effectuating the content of our pre-school concept
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English
- Preparing, planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines
- Observing, recording and documenting children’s growth and development
- Successfully carrying out smooth communication with parents regularly
Want to join us? Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to:
Ms Poonam Mehta Sanghvi
Ext. Tel. 030 420 2469 13
dreieins is more than just a job!
For more information about us and our concept please visit our website www.dreieins.org